On Wednesday, November 23rd, please join us for worship at 6:30 PM. While there is much hardship and suffering in the world, we are grateful for a God who is rich in mercy, a God who knows our every need, a God who loves us more than we could possibly imagine. Renew and reinforce your focus on the cross and marvel at what our God has done for us.
Please join us as we begin a new Christian Education year on Sunday, September 11th, 10:45 – 11:45 AM. Classes are offered for all ages begining with age three and we’re never too old to dive into God’s Word and strengthen our relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Please join us on Wednesdays for Matins/Morning Prayer and Bible study at
10:00 am. This gathering serves a number of purposes:
- We gather in the spirit and wisdom of Hebrews 10:24-25: “And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.”
- Wednesdays provide a time to address those things we ran out of time for on Sunday mornings. The Divine Service on Sunday mornings is a rich feast in which the Lord offers His Word and truth bountifully, and it can be a challenge to fit everything onto a plate in an hour and fifteen minutes. For instance, have you ever come away from a Sunday morning
with questions about one of the readings, the sermon, or something that happened
in the service? Wednesdays are a perfect time to address those things, to unwrap
some of the items that filled your baskets on Sunday mornings.
- Wednesday services are a time when our community gathers for prayer: prayer for
those in our church family, for our city, for our world, for everything going on in our
lives between Sundays.
Please come and worship the one true Triune God! Everyone is welcome including those who are seeking God and seeking a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior!
There are a plethora of sermons and hymns posted to our YouTube channel. Become a subscriber if you want to be notified when new content is posted to the channel. We hope this channel can bolster your relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior!
For members and visitors who need extra help, we’re happy to report our elevator is now operational! Also for anyone physically challenged, you can also drive up to the front of the church to drop off your passengers.
Word of Hope offers hope to women and men who suffer the pain of an abortion, women who have been sexually abused, and women faced with an unplanned pregnancy. They offer free and confidential services which include:
– A Telephone hotline: 888.217.8679
– Non-judgmental care after an abortion
– Crisis intervention
– Support groups
– Bible studies
– Spiritual care for individuals
– Pregnancy assistance
– Information for pastors, parents, and teachers
– Teen programs
– Titus 2 Ministry
You can also find Word of Hope on Facebook.
Click on YouTube icon and you’ll go directly to our channel where you can find past sermons and special music. Subscribe to our channel and you’ll be notified when new video clips are posted. Click on the Facebook icon and you’ll go directly to our Facebook page. “Like” us and our posts will show up on your own Facebook home page. Go to “events” and you’ll get up to date information on all the events at Immanuel. Also on Facebook we post the links to sermons and music on YouTube.
Please join us in worship any Sunday morning at 9 a.m. Whether you’re out-of-town just visiting the area, are a seeker, looking for a new church home, or need someone to listen, come join us! We also offer multiple Bible Study classes both on Sundays after worship and throughout the week. We encourage everyone to dive into God’s Word — the answers are there!